Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It seems I have a tough choice on my hands. I just found out that Live Free or Die Hard opens the same day as Transformers.

I've been looking forward to both these movies for quite a while, but with both of them opening on the same day, I'm not sure which I want to see more.

accually it's not much of a choice. I am, and always will be, a Transfan. I'll go to Die Hard 4 some other time.

BTW, the latest trailers make it pretty easy to make this choice. the one for Die Hard makes it seem like every other shoot-em up movie (which is what it is) but the new Transformers trailer makes it look really cool.

See for yourself. Below is the trailer for Live Free or Die Hard, released before The Pursuit of Happyness, another movie I want to see. The new Transformers trailer isn't on YouTube (which is kind of surpising) but can be found here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home