Wednesday, December 06, 2006

YEAH!!! I found my Bible Notebook.!

I'm sure most of my non-exsistant readers could care less.

Accually the only reason I am excited is because of the contents of the notebook.

I have a hard time paying attention during the sermon most of the time, so I don't. I read my Bible and and then I get the sermon on tape so that I can rewind it if I get distracted by something. (keep reading after the pastor stops, my mind wanders, a squirrel runs across the platform, stuff like that.) I use to also write im my notebook. Usually it was stuff of related to something I read or some revalation I had about the Bible or God or something like that.

One of the things I was writing was a booklet on Spiritual Warfare. I have been working onit for about 4 years now, althought the last year or so my notebook was missing, so I didn't work on it much.

The reason I am excited, and the reason it was missing, is because of what started each chapter. Each chapter in the booklet was started with part of a story about a castle undersiege, with the final part of the story following the end of the last chapter. I had taken it out of my Bible to transfer the story part onto my computer, but I never did and then it got burried in one of the drawers in my dresser/file cabinent (I hang up most of my cloths, so the only thing in the dresser are stuff like socks, underwear, and PJs.)

Like I said, I never finished the story or the booklet, but I remember what was going to happen, and I plan on posting the story as I transfer it. What I have so far turned out pretty good, and I think people will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home