Friday, December 01, 2006

National Novel Writing Month is Over!

NaNoWriMo ended about 15 minutes ago. I called it quits about 2 minutes before it ended and uploaded my final word count; 12,245.

I didn't reach the 50K word goal, but I did a lot better then I thought I would. the 12,245 words are spread out among 6 new Fantasy stories, a short story set during the Mutagenics War (an event that took place in the early 90s, about 15 years before Fantasy started) Dragon's Fire, and about half of a new story which I have been working on for a while now.

In the end, I think it was good for me to participate, and I think I will again. I might not beable to get 50K words next year either, but if I can meat or pass this years word count, I will be happy.

Now if you will excuse me, I think I will go to bed. I have been typing since I got home from work and I am kind of tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home