Monday, November 27, 2006

First Day On The Job

Today was my first day at my new job :) After 3 weeks of not working, it felt good to be back.

It was kind of weird being in what was formerly enamy territory, but I was too busy learning how to do my job to really get use to the store. There was a lot to learn, and I doubt I will remember it all, but that is why it is called training :)

The only really bad thing I can think of is the fact that it sounds like we get paid weekly instead of every other week like we did at the old store. That means I will have to rework my bill schedule (before the first check of the month would go to bills (phone, net, cable) and the second would go towards rent. Shouldn't be too hard to do, but it will still be anoying.

Accually, now that I think about it, I think my old boss owes me some moneyt still, since I worked a couple hours last pay period. I might have to get that and use it for a video game or something :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home