Wednesday, November 22, 2006

New Job!

YEAH! I have a new job!

It's good to have friends with connections. Dan picked up and dropped off an application for me, Both Parkers put in a good word for me. Even Jon, the GM of my old store, who jumped to the compatition about two years ago, went searching for the person who I was suppose to interview with today when she was running late.

Its nice to have a job again. I start on Monday, training in the deli. After I get trained in I will be a floater, going where ever I am needed. I am taking a bit of a pay cut, but it is worth it. Better hours, a possible raise in 60 days (reviews are during January, so hopefully I can make a good impression in the two months betweennow and then) Insurance after 90 days and a few other benefits that I can't think of off the top of my head make it worth making less per hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home