Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Second Birthday!

YEAH!

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, my faithful Non-Existent Readers, The Freak Show is two years old!

Actually the second anniversary of me starting this little experiment was a couple days ago, but I forgot about it until last night, while talking to some friends. We weren't even talking about it, but I mentioned a post I had made, and that reminded me.

A lot has happened this year.

As the year has progressed, I have started talking more aboout serious stuff like the war in Iraq and Global Warming.

I started posting my stories, becoming serious about my writing since I first started almost 7 years ago.

I posted alot more. This time last year, I only had about 150 posts. This one that you are reading right now is post #413.

I started a few new blogs, all focusing on various writing projects. I also participated in National Novel Writing Month.

Oh, and since I mentioned it last year, I lost my job in the bakery because the store closed. I am now working in the deli at the former compatition.


Hopefully I will have a job that I like better, or atleast one that pays better, by this time next year.

BTW, just so you know, the writing project that I mentioned last year (one Casey and I were working on) is still going to happen eventually. I got busy with my stuff, and Casey decided to concentrate on his writing, but it will happen.

As for stuff to expect, the obvious one is The Freak Show passing the 500 posts mark, which I am guessing will be some time in May. Also, I have some new writing projects planned, which will be on their own blogs, but I might post updates here. I also hope to have not 1, but 2 and possibly even 3 Novellas done by this time next year, one of which will be done during NaNoWriMo. Might not sell many copies, but it will be cool to be real author, even if it is just self published.