Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Yes ladies an gentlemen, one year ago today I started this little experiment called The Freak Show. Alot has changed in a year:


When I started, I was working as a part time maintanance man at a local nursing home. Now I am working full time as a baker.

It started out as a more serious blog, where I tried to talk about stuff in the news. Now it is a blog dedicated to stuff I am interested in, such as cooking and biking.

The side bar changed alot. Where once there were a few links, now there several links, organized in to different catagories.

I started 2 new Blogs. In addition to Tales From The Coffee Shop, I started The Iceman's Game Journal, a Video Game Blog.


It should be a good second year. I made post number 100 on February 12, 2006, and here it is on March 23, and I am almost half way to post number 200. I plan on opening two more blogs. One is confirmed, a writing project that Casey and I are working on. The other is still in the planning phase. I also plan on starting a few series on cooking.

So here's to a pretty good first year, and the starts of YEAR 2!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home