Monday, May 14, 2007

Ring Of Honor Goes Pay Per View!

Saw a banner about this on Online World Of Wrestling and while the site doesn't have any info about it, nor does ROH's home page, Wikipedia once again came through for me.
On May 2, 2007, Ring of Honor announced that they have signed a PPV and VOD deal with G-Funk Sports & Entertainment to bring ROH into homes with iN DEMAND Networks, TVN, and the DISH Network. The deal calls for ROH to do a PPV at least once every 60 days in both the United States and internationally...The first show, titled Respect is Earned, was taped on May 12 and will air on PPV on July 1, 2007 [3].


I have wanted to see an ROH show since they first started, and while I haven't followed them too closely, I have been a fan since the start. Now that they are posting videos on Youtube and going to PPV, I can finally see them! I just hope my cable provider can get the shows. if not, I am either requesting it or switching.

Here is the announcement from the president of Ring Of Honor, as well as a video of some of the roster members

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home