Friday, May 11, 2007

The Siege Is Over!

Finaly, after almost four years of work, I have finished The Siege!

I started writing the first part, Enamies At The Gates on August 18, 2003. worked on it off and on through out 20003 and 2004, and then left it alone for almost three years before I started again this past February. I had thought about it from time to time, describing it to people, but not working on it.

As I finished the spell check, I raised my hands in victory before collapsing onto the couch. The chorus of "Numb" by Linkin Park started just as I raised my hands; nice timing.

I still have to send it to the proofers, and I won't be posting it until some time next week, but the important part is that it is done.

The Siege is finaly done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home