Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Feasting On Asphalt Returns!

YEAH!

While watching Dinner: Impossible (A great show in it's own right) I saw an ad for Feasting On Asphalt 2: The River Run. I loved the first season, and was hoping AB would do another one.

For those who don't know, the series (four episodes last season) involved Alton Brown and some friends/crew taking a trip on their motorcycles, taking back roads, and sampling the cuisine along the way. Last time they went from the East Coast to the West Coast. This time they are travelling down the Mississippi River.

There will be six episodes this year, and it looks like Alton got his bike fixed (in the fourth episode of last season he dropped it on some loose gravel and dislocated his shoulder. He finished the trip riding on one of the chase cars.) At first I thought he got a new one, but according to the Wikipedia entry, it is the same bike.

On a related note, I love this guy. I counted 15 full episodes, divided into two parts, and that was just on the first three pages when I searched for Alton Brown :) Now I can watch one of the best cooking shows out there on YouTube. If you need to know why this is a good thing, then you obviously haven't watched the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home