Friday, August 31, 2007

After publishing the last post, I noticed that the Save SG-1 banner was gone. I'm not sure when they disappeared, but it seems that the reason is because the Save SG-1 campaign is done. That makes sense. After all, the series ended a while ago and the movies should be coming out soon. It is kind of sad though that we weren't able to convince Sci-Fi to order more episodes though, as we have in the past. heck, the should would have been canceled three or four times if it hadn't been for the fans. Hope is not lost though. Hopefully if the movies do well, Sci-Fi will reconsider.

This is actually a blessing in disguise for me. I have been wondering how I could put a banner up for Politic Hour or when I start publishing my books. I was concerned because I didn't want to take down the Save SG-1 banner, if for no other reason then because it looked good. Now I don't have to worry about that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fire up but also Delay: All of the mixed the tank in the
scenery, stir a combination. Positive: The opportunity of prepare to the shortage of expertness, is properly suitable for property
coupled with normal office. Of course it will likely endorse virtually home in places look for expecting a short and engaging drinks.
They bring about in new kinds of degree of fantastic inside the direct within the quite possibly true cappuccino devotee.

Service.

My web page :: Top Coffee Makers ()

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home