Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Writing Month--August 2007

That's right, August has been designated by me as as writing month, a time for me to get caught up on some writing, and concentrate on new stories. I didn't do that great last time (back in April) but I hopefully can do better this time.


Update, 8/8 Word Count: 0. Posted a Week 1 Update.

Update, 8/8 (Part 2)Word Count: 1016. Finally finished the next part of the Pine Creak Murders. For the 1 person who is eagerly anticipating the next chapter, I will get it proofed tomorrow night and post it either tomorrow to Friday. And just so no one is worried about how long the story is by looking at the word count, I got a Double Word Score because I wrote it out on paper before typing it :)

Update, 8/13Word Count: 1867. I was outside looking up at the stars, a bit outside of town watching the meteor shower. Didn't see many, but I was inspired to write something quick. I will get it proofed and post it soon.

Update, 8/14Word Count: 2093. I actually finished the first story in a new series a couple of days ago, but I forgot to post an update for it.

Update, 8/15 Word Count: 2093. Posted a Week 2 Update.

Update, 8/20 Word Count: 3189. Posted this week's SPW Powersurge. The updated word count includes that episode as well as last week's, which I forgot to include.

Update, 8/21 Word Count: 3400. Finished the prelude to a story I have been wanting to do for a long time, just didn't know quite how to make it work. It's posted on Tales Of The Epic Universe.

Update, 8/21 (Part 2) Word Count: 3400. Posted a Week 3 Update.

Update, 8/28 Word Count: 4012. Posted this week's SPW Powersurge. Can't wait to start working on Dragonstar. It should be good.

Update, 8/28 (part 2) Word Count: 4012. Posted a Week 4 update.

Update, 8/29 Word Count: 4852. Finished a story I came up with based on a dream I had. Will get it proofed and post it soon.

Update, 8/29 (part 2) Word Count: 5135. Finished the first chapter of my first novella :)

Update, 8/29 (part 3) Word Count: 5436. Finished the next two chapters. none of them are very long so far, ths the low word count. I could count them as a double word score since I am writing them out before typing, but I don't know how much longer I will be doing that, plus I don't remember where I started working on it this month. I know Chapter 4 was this month, but I'm not sure about 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home