Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I think I made a big mistake.

I got some spaghetti sauce off of the Dollar Rack the other day. It was Roasted Garlic, and it sounded good. I have had good luck with the dollar rack in the past. I wasn't to impressed by the knock off Crunch Berries, but the Cajun Seasoning is the best I have found (too bad they don't carry it any more) I love the Chocolate Chip Cookies, and while the container is too small for a snack, the Cashews are the right size for all my culinary needs.

So when I saw the Spaghetti Sauce, I figured I would try it. I like pasta, but I don't always have the time.software to make my own sauce, so I keep some pre-made on hand for when I need it. And to day was just such a day.

It was barely a sauce. Red water the was mildly tomato flavored would be a better description. It was horrible. It didn't stick to the noodles and there was barely any taste to it.

In the future, I'm just going to make my own, making extra for future use. Mine is good. That stuff was crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home