Tuesday, August 14, 2007

There Are Four Lights

It's fun messing with peoples minds, and one of the advantages to being an evil megalomaniac is I can :)

While at work tonight, I was heading up to the station for some stuff and asked my co-workers if they needed any coffee. One said yes. I knew what she liked, because I am the coffee guy on nights. I know everyone's orders. But she has been gone for the last week, so I decided to have some fun.

She hates flavored coffee. Accually hate is to isn't a good enough word. She despises flavored coffee. She reacts violently to it. So when I got back with her regular coffee, I told her it was flavored. Hazelnut to be exact. (told her I had forgotten what type she liked :)

She had some other coffee from earlier, so while she finished the first cup, I kept saying that it was hazelnut. I only had a half hour, and I told her that it might be regular, might be hazelnut, or maybe I was just having fun with the power of suggestion.

So for about a half hour, I was telling her it was hazelnut. She was smelling it to see if she could tell, and said that she faintly smelt hazelnut, but couldn't tell. She hesitated before taking the first sip, realizing that it was regular.

Too bad I didn't have more time. I might have had her believing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home