Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sight Redesign Take 8

It's been almost a year since I did one of these. (found here)

Not too much has changed since then. I messed up the code and had to reset everything for a few hours, but everything is back to normal now. I took out the Save Stargate SG-1, for reasons listed here. but that is about the only thing that you might notice right away.

There have been some other changes though. Obviously I changed back after Halloween, changed it to the Tour color scheme, and will change it back to the Halloween color scheme at the end of the month. I also added Ad Sense at the end, mainly to see how much, if any, I can make off of it.

The biggest changes, in my opinion, are in the sidebar. I added some stuff to the Lost Worlds section, added the Lost Worlds Wiki, removed The Siege from the writing projects list, and listed it as a Completed Series. It was a little sad for me to remove it, but I was kind of proud too, because that means it's done. won't be long and a couple more projects will be listed there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home