Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I just finished carving pumpkins for the year. It's something I look forward to each year, taking a couple of days off, carving pumpkins, watch scary movies.I have to carve family friendly ones since they are for Kids Fest at church, which could limit what I can do, but I don't have a problem with that and the site I get my patterns from has some good ones. I tried my hand at making my own patterns this year. ended up making 4 total, 2 of which didn't turn out to good. Thats why I made the other 2. Might try to redo those first 2 for next year.

I took some pics. will post them soon, along with some from past years that I haven't had a chance to post. I'll post my patterns some time too. Who knows. might even get some Funkins (the fake pumpkins) and sell some on E Bay or something.

Still have a lot to do before I have to be at the church for Kids Fest at 5:30. Hopefully I'll be able to type up and post a poem I wrote that would be perfect for Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home