Monday, March 03, 2008

I just found out something exciting.

While searching my favorite torrent site for some files and I saw Stargate: The Ark Of Truth, the first Stargate SG1 Movie!
Before the Anti-downloading league gets on my case, I would like to clarify that I was looking for Gundam SEED: C.E. 73 Stargazer and Gundam 00, neither of which is available in the US, and in the case of Gundam 00, isn't even on DVD in Japan yet.

The reason I was surprised is because The Ark Of Truth isn't due out until March 11. Turns out that an unfinished version was leaked onto the Internet back in December, and that in mid-February the DVD version was leaked onto the net.

All of which means I could have watched it (with out special effects or anything) back in DECEMBER!

Of course I'm going to wait. I've waited this long, I can wait another week. and with Super Smash Bros Brawl coming out a couple days before that (still not sure why they are releasing it on the 9th, but I'm not complaining) it will be an exciting week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home