Sunday, June 29, 2008

There is a movie on IFC tonight called Strange Lands with Dee Snider in it. Info says it is about a psychopath that uses the net to lure teens to his basement and I'm guessing kill them. Why do I get the feeling that 1.) the music will rock and 2.) Dee will be the psychopath.


Update 6/30: Yep, I was right. The music was good and Dee was the bad guy. And apparently it was his movie. Wasn't bad, although the one I watched on Sundance, The Ghost, was better, even though I have no idea what was going on at the end. It was actually kind of fun to see the early days of IM and Chat rooms, back before there were names for people like Captain Howdy.

Snider did a good job as a villain, although it was weird to see Robert Englund not as the main villain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home