Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm converting some videos I downloaded off YouTube so I can compile them into a single file. Unfortunately I downloaded them using my old software, which DLed them as .flv files. So I have to use my old conversion software to convert them to a format my editing software recognizes.

I forgot how much I hate my old converting software.

The new software I am using to DL videos allows you to load up a bunch of URLs and download them all. Not only that but it converts them to other formats as it's Downloading them! And it goes faster then the old software does at just Downloading!

As for the new converting software, the new one is much faster. I am ripping my DVDs to my computer and accidentally did the wrong format for Raiders Of The Lost Ark, so I took it into the old software and went to bed. By the time I got home from work the next day it was done. Mean while the new software took about 2 1/2 hours to convert it!

I will be so glad when I have all my .F:V files converted and don't have to use the old software ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home