Friday, April 17, 2009

While reading Anarchangel (yes, this is the same start to the one a couple of posts ago. I'm a few days behind and catching up) I realized something. As much as I and the most of Geekdom wants to hate will Wheaton due to him being Wesley Crusher, it is getting harder and harder not to like the guy. First he does the right thing and lets us know that Teen Titans was canceled (he played Aqualad) He was fun to listen to (along with the rest of Acquisition Inc.) During the D&D Podcasts and he proves to be more of a geek every day it seems. as proven by this post on his twitter page

"Stupid goddamn plastic package on my new SD card: HAHA YOU CAN'T OPEN ME! Me: Oh. Really? My Leatherman gives me +10 to open, fucker."

I hate to day it, but the dude is a Nerd, and the Farce may in fact be strong in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home