Tuesday, April 21, 2009

finally getting around to watching Wrestlemania 25. I'm watching the Kid Rock concert right now and 2 words pretty much sum it up; Epic Fail.

first of all, you could tell that the fans weren't into it. The few times they showed the fans, they were pretty much just standing there watching. Later on they showed some fans jamming, and I wouldn't be surprised if they re-edit this part on the DVD to show the fans being more excited.

Then there were a few lines that got missed. for example, apparently someone forgot the line "All you bastards in the IRS" during Bawitaba, and I think he wanted the fans to sing "Get in the pit and try to love some one" the first time, but was greeted with silence.

During the last part, the Divas came out and danced with him, which saved it a bit. There was a line that was left out during So Hot as the divas were walking out for the Battle Royal, but that is edited on the radio too. the second time he sang it he changed it to Love you like I'm never gonna see you again. I think he for got to change it the first time.

Quite frankly they cheated the fans out of a great match for this crap. Don't get me wrong, I like Kid Rock, but I would rather see Miz/Morrison VS Carlito/Primo ina Unification title match. the match had been hyped a lot over the last few weeks, the fans were into it, and instead, they move that to a dark match which will be included int he DVD so they can show Kid Rock.

one good thing about the concert though. I want the Tilby he was wearing. Or preferably one like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home