Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jamming To Write

I have discovered a new motivation for writing. or more accurately one to get me writing. and it is Guitar Hero World Tour.

Ok, any Guitar Hero or Rock Band, or Rock Revolution game will do, since the concept is the same. But if I force myself to write a couple of Paragraphs before I can play a new song, that is four or five+ paragraphs a gig in Career mode. And the best part is each song can be played four times at each of the five difficulty levels, meaning you can play each one 20 times before you move on if you want to play every one on every level with every instrument.

Assuming you play each one only 20 times, that is about 30-40 paragraphs per song. Times the 60 or so songs that shop with Guitar Hero and you have at least a novella before you are done with the game :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home