Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm watching the March 28 edition of Ring Of Honor and they had an interview with then ROH Champ Nigel McGuinness And during the interview, when he was talking about his opponant for the night Jay Brisco he started quoting Rory Breaker from Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels!

Here is the original

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

And here is his version

If you don't bring 100% of what you've got Brisco, I'll kill ya. If you try some of those underhanded tactics to cheat. I'll kill ya. In fact, you're goinna have to work pretty hard to get out of that ring alive. Now do you understand? cause if you don't, i'll kill ya.

And in case you're wondering why I said then champ, McGuinness lost the title to Jerry Lynn on April 3 at Supercard Of Honor 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home