Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Opps. I made a mistake.

When I subscribed to Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corp (a subscription that will hopefully start soon) I decided to add another title to the list. At first I was going to subscribe to Titans, which I had been enjoying for a couple of months thanks to torrents (for all those anti-people out there, i was trying to decide what to subscribe to and decided to DL the torrents to check out some new comics with out wasting money on ones I might not like.) Then I found out that Geoff Johns, who is writing Green Lantern, who would have made Final Crisis and probably even Batman: R.I.P. good, and is pretty much an awesome writer, is writing Teen Titans!

opps. Should have read the article better.

Found out that he isn't writing Teen Titans, but when the writer when the current volume was launched. The current writer is Sean McKeever, although his last issue will be #71, so I don't know if that will be in my subscription or not.

Oh well. At least I will (hopefully) get to see Static added to the team, which is the other reason I decided to get that one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home