Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Just got back from TNA Live!

Literally. I got home,dropped off my stuff, went to the bathroom, changed cloths, and now I am typing this.

It was a decent show. Not great, although there were a few great matches. I had a lot of fun, and I think all of us did too. Part of the fun was just the fact that I was there with Dan, Jason, Caleb, Jairus, and Greg. The first four I always have a blast with, and Greg, while I don't have as much fun spending time with him, is still lots of fun to hang out with.

The crowd wasn't really into it, and there weren't that many people there, but they were competing with the Vikings and the Twins (Vikings won! Twins lost :( )if they hadn't been playing, or if their seasons had been going different, there probably would have been more people there and more into it.

It was still a good show, and lots of fun. AND They said that they were trying to get a PPV here. I don't know if he asked or if he over heard it, but Jason said JB mentioned that they were hoping to have their January PPV here. We're all(except for Caleb, who leaves for Japan in a couple of weeks) hoping to get front row for that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home