Tuesday, February 16, 2010

why do I seem to keep making people mad around me? It seems that either I'm pissing people off or I'm getting them mad at others, with out even trying! For example, my parents are now pissed at each other because I made a comment about there being no point in putting off calling in to work any longer. We have some drifts that are waist deep or deeper. Unless the plow shows up, we are stuck here for at least another day.In my defense I didn't know that they had talked about calling someone with a plow to dig us out. And dad is right in thinking that as soon as we did, by the time they finished, or we dug it all out, the plow would show up.

This and other times I've made those around me pissed points to 3 possible reasons. 1.) I can and "Pissing off those around me" to my list of super powers. 2.) Moving back home was the worst choice I've ever made. or 3.) both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home