Tuesday, November 09, 2010

While recommending some music to a friend I realized something. Most of my music collection (at least the music on my computer, which is the stuff I listen to the most) is Metal or Punk, or some off shoot of those genres. There is some Celtic music, mostly instrumental or folk for when I need something playing in the background but don't want to be distracted by lyrics. There is also some classic rock, mostly Eric Clapton or Santana, for pretty much the same reason. As far as the stuff I listen to a lot, it's metal or punk. Or Johnny Cash.

You read that right. In my main play list, I groups like Metallica, Project 86, Flogging Molly, The Clash, and Abney Park. and mixed into all that is Johnny Cash. And the reason should be obvious.

It's Johnny Cash.

Do I really need to explain it beyond that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home