Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well this sucks.

At work tonight, while cleaning, I accidentally spilled water on my pants leg. Unfortunately one of the pockets that got wet was the one I keep my cell phone in. When I went to dry it off, the phone died. Thing is I don't know if it was because the water fried it or if it was because the battery died (it was almost dead anyways.)

I have it charging right now, so I will know in the morning if it is shot or not. If it is, I have 2 options. I can try to find my old phone (same phone. lost that one so I got my current one, then I found it) or I can go buy one. Was planning on using part of my tax return to do that anyways, just wish I didn't have to do so before I got it.

I will be digging my old one out if this one is fried anyways. I was planning on using it as a fancy hi tech pocket watch once I got my new phone. but again, I would rather use my current one until I get the new one. If nothing else, I will have to get some contact info from some people.

the really sucky thing is that I was planning on going to Marshall on Tuesday to get the Kollectors Edition of Mortal Kombat. Unfortunately the money I was going to use to buy that might be going towards a new phone. I'll still be able to get the game itself at Walmart on Tuesday, but I want to cool stuff the Kollectors Edition comes with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home