Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well, my new phone is on it's way. or will be since I am typing this at 10:30 PM and I doubt Best Buy will do anything with the order till tomorrow morning. I was thinking about getting the Samsung Intercept. I like the slide out keyboard. And it is the only one available at Walmart. Not our Walmart, but some Walmarts. And I can order it from the website. but then I decided to check Best Buy.

since I am switching from Verizon to Virgin Mobile for my carrier, I used their site to find the phone I wanted (which is why I was going to go with the Intercept) and on there they also had the LG Optimus V. yes, the fact that it is called the Optimus did interest me. I admit. I am a Transformer fan. And every review I read said it was the better phone. no slide out keyboard, but sill the better phone overall. but Walmart didn't carry it so that helped me choose.

But Best Buy did.

So I had to make a choice. Either way I could get it here by Friday or Tuesday (remember, Monday is Memorial Day) and in the end, brand loyalty won out. My last 3 phones have been LGs, and other then wearing them out, losing them, or dumping half a gallon of water on them, I have had no problems with them.

And it is named Optimus.

I just wish I could get it in Red and Blue, but Black is good. I'll just call it Nemesis Prime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home