Wednesday, April 03, 2013

TNA Stuff!

Man, it's been about a year since I posted something.  Might have to work on that.

A couple weeks ago I ordered 3 of TNA's Brown Bag Specials.  What they are is they grab a brown drawstring backpack pack thing bag, and then they throw a bunch of stuff into it.  The current version is 4 DVDs, an action figure, a t-shirt, and a banner (basically a flag) all for $25.  And they were on sale for $20 last month.  AND they guarantee that if you order 3, there will be no duplicates.  So I ordered 3.  In addition to the 3 bags, I got...

Banners

Action Figures

T-Shirts
Rob Van Dam--Whole F'n Show
Rob Van Dam--Ying Yang
Motor City Machine Guns--Where Muscle Is Built

DVDs
Bound For Glory 2007
Destination X 2009
Against All Odds 2009
Hard Justice 2009
Twin Pack--Victory Road 2010/No Surrender 2010
Genesis 2011
Best of 2007
Best Of The X Division Vol 1 & 2
Mick Foley--Hardcore Legend
Kurt Angle--Champion
Jeff Jarrett--King Of The Mountain

Over all, not a bad haul.  I hoped for the Impact, Angle, Hogan, or Styles banners, so 1 of those isn't bad.  the figures I didn't care what I got, but I like the ones I did.  Dan and Jason might be a bit jealous of the Sting one.  for the shirts, I hoped for Angle, Styles, Daniels, or Anderson, but I've always liked RVD and the Machine Guns, so I have no problem with those.  Ok, one problem.  Can't really wear them to church.  Something about Ying Yang symbols, the phrase "Whole F'n Show" and a winged skull.  oh well.

The part I was most excited about, and the main reason I ordered these, is the DVDs.  I was going to order some, but decided to wait till these arrived, and I am glad I did.  From Best Of The X-Division down, those are all ones I was going to get.  In fact the only one I was going to order that I didn't get was Samoa Joe--Unstoppable.  And already have a bunch of the PPVs from 2007, so those help my collection.  Unfortunately now I need to get them all from 2009-2011.  oh well.  Over all, well worth the price and I might just order another one in the near future.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home