Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Galactica Goodness

For the first time in a long time I am excited about a season DVD release. Just saw a commercial for the Battlestar Galactica Season 1 DVD, which had all of season 1 as well as the mini series that Sci Fi channel did a few years ago. I realy like this show. I have been watching season 2 since the season premier (the last episode of the season airs this Friday.) Since Smackdown moved to Fridays, I haven't been able to watch Stargate SG1 or Atlantis, but I can still watch Galactica (I tape the replays of the other shows and try to watch them the next day.) I wasn't able to watch the miniseries because I didn't have cable at the time, and I couldn't watch much of season 1. When I was able to see an episode, I usually didn't know what was going on. Since I was watching season 2 since the start, that really helped. Now I can watch season 1 and the mini series :) Now I just need the coin for the discs.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home