Monday, March 20, 2006

Urge to Kill Rising!

I have to go to work at 3. Which means I need to wake up at 2. Accualy I might sleep in a bit. and wake up at 2:30 instead.

So why am I typing this 3 1/2 hours before I have to get up? Because I have to. Because if I don't I will never get to sleep. I need to vent. Allow me to explain.

I am the go to guy when ever my friends need to order something off Amazon. I don't mind this at all. So when a friend asked me to order Black Cat Vol.1 for him, I said sure. When I got home today It was waiting my the door to my apartment. I sent him a message that it had arrived and he asked if he could come over and get it. I said no because I had to work earrly, so I was going to bed early. He said ok. I should have known something was up since he didn't put up a fight.

so I go to bed and I wake up at about 10 to go to the bathroom. I just got back into bed when I heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it was I tossed on a shirt, put on my glasses, and talked to the door. It was him.

So I open the door and what is the first thing he says? is it "hi." "Did I wake you?" nope. it was "Manga!" My first words were "go home." he said he had a 2 hour bus ride and needed something to read and I gave it to him. I know if I hadn't, he would still be here arguing his case and giving no new evidance in his favor.

So there you have it. thank you for allowing me to vent. I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home