Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Well that was fast. I undid 7 days of rest in about 9 hours. By the time I was done with work, my legs were sore, my back was sore, and that pinched nerve I mentioned earlier was back.

Then I decided to be stupid and go for a bike ride. Wouldn't have been so bad if I had just done the City Circut,; but no. In my infinent stupidity I decided to go through the park. By the time I got home I was pretty much toast. I spent the lasft few hours drifting in and out of sleep (which was annoying because there was a show on the history channel about the crusades that I wanted to watch, but I missed most of it.)

I feel alot better now, but I am still limping around the apartment. It should be interesting to see how I feel tomarrow.

At least some good came out of the ride. I came up with a new writing project while I was out and plan on starting work on it tonight.

Now if you will excuse me, I sould probobly take a show before supper. I fell asleep before I could take one, and I need it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud,

Try some aleve. It works great. 2 to start with, then have 1 a day to keep it in your system. It works for me.

Thanks for being such a great host while I was down there. Wish we could have kicked each others butt in Jedi or Smackdown a bit more. I'll let ya know how things with me and Jessi go. So far...so very good.

C ya later bro.

Eric H.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home