Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ride Report--June 22, 2006

Today was a good ride. Eric went with and made it up the 101 hill. We also had the cousin of one of the kids that rides with us join us. She made it up too. I was very proud of them both. We were also joined by a friend who we use to Mountain Bike with, but has pretty much stopped riding since he got his license.

It gets better though. Eric is thinking about getting his bike out and fixing it up when he gets back home, and the young lady wants to ride with us again once she gets a better bike (she was riding a BMX bike).

As for me, it was pretty good. I was going probably about 6 miles up 101, and didn't have to drop down to first until the last hundred feet or so. I'm getting better every week.

Can't wait to see how I do next week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home