Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Training Begins

Yesterday I started my training. My goal is to hopefully be ready to race next year. Whether or not I will is beside the point. I have a my training schedule figured out, and I will be tracking my diet using a program I found online.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be City Curcuit days, where I will ride around town. Once I get my Roadie back I might do som distance rides on Wednesdays, but until then, it will just be around town.

Tuesdays will be Toture Runs

Thursdays will be the Community Group Ride.

Saterdays will be Mountain Bike Rides.

As for the diet, this week I will coninue to eat like I normaly do. On Sunday I will look at the report and see how many calories, carbs, fat, ect I normaly eat and see if I can adjust my diet to increase muscle mass and decrease weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home