Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Training Day 1

Yesterday I started Day 1 of my training. It was a normal City Circuit, and except for a couple of places it wasn't too hard. In fact if it wern't for the limitations of my bike, I probobly couls have done the whole ride 2 or 3 times, but my top speed was limited.

My knees weren't even that bad, nor was I out of breath. They hurt a bit going up some hills, but recovered quickly.

I even rode with out a bandana for the first time in a long time. It was only for a few blocks though. During the ride I rode past my old church and there was a funural going on. It was a veteran, and they were loading him into the hearse as I rode past, so I took off my bandana and stood up in the saddle as a sign of respect. A few blocks later I stopped and put the bandana back on.

Today is a Torture Run, the first one I have done in about a month or so. It should be interesting to see how I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home