Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Training Day 2

The Torture Run went well. I did have to get off the bike for a minute or so about half way through the park, but after that I was fine. The only problem I had was the fact that my MP3 player didn't want to work right for the last half of the ride. Other then that it was a good ride.

Then I added about another 3 miles later that night by riding to a friend's house for a cook out and fireworks :)

I took today off. My knees are sore and I am a bit tired after work, so I decided to take the day off. It was just a city circuit, which is more for building speed and stuff like that. Since I am limited in how fast I can go, it's not that big of a deal if I skip a City Circuit every once in a while.

Tomarrow is the Community Group ride. As always, it should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home