Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Best Present Ever!

Even though my birthday was on the 1st, I finily got out to the farm to get my birthday presents from my parents, and they gave me one of the best presents I can ever remember getting. a WOK! 14 inches of Carbon Steel culinary goodness :)

ok, I suppose life would be a better gift, but I don't remember being born. I was kind of young then. So I don't count that :)

I really want to use it tonight, but I have to clean and season it first. I will most likely do that tonight and use it tomarrow night for supper. probobly something simple like Fried Rice or Chicken Teriyaki.

All I know is that the Chinese cooking leasons that I have been getting in my E-Mail for the last year or so will finily be put to use :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home