Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kind of bummed right now. Normaly I would be getting home from the Thursday Night Group Ride, but this week, for the first time since it started, It is canceled due to rain.

The really bad part is the fact that I was planning on riding my Mountain Bike. That way if (or mor acuratly when) there was no one there I could hit the trails.

So here I am, stuck in my appartment staring out the window. No Mountain Bikinging (unless I want to play Downhill Dominations) No meat thawed out for supper, nothing I can just throw together. Normaly I eat at the Fiend after the ride, but since I'm in for the night, I can't do that. So now I have to figure out something for supper too and I don't feel like cooking.

Accually that's not true. Jairus left some Pizza Rolls here once. So Jairus, if you're reading this, I owe you some Pizza Rolls.

Oh well. Smallville and Supernatural will be on soon, so it's not all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home