Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I woke up early today to watch G.I. Joe on Action Blast, and I noticed something.

The stated purpose of G.I. Joe is
to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.


I already knew that. Any fan of the show could tell you that with out even having to thing. So why am I writing anbout it?

Because on Saturday I was watching Sigma 6 and during the theme song they state the purpose of this new joe team which is (paraphrased)

to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless organization determined to rule the world.


same as above, but with one word missing. I can't help but wonder if it would have been in there if they show had started before 9/11.

On a side note, during the episode they were wondering if one of their new members, Lt. Stone and Firefly, was a traitor. of course fans of the franchise know exactly who the COBRA spy is ;) (highlight for the answer in the comics, Firefly is a mercenary that works for COBRA. He is responsible for the deaths of Hard Master and Soft Master, the leaders of the Arashikage ninja who trained Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. Later on he was recruiting for Sepentor's army, the Coil.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home