Sunday, October 01, 2006

Site Redesign Take 7

Not too much has changed, but in honor of Halloween, I changed the text color back to Orange and the Orange Skulls counter is back! so basicly it is the same as it was last Halloween.

Last year I started a short lived attempt at posting spooky stuff last year, I figured I would do it again this year. The main differance is that I will (hopefully) be writing them this year! If you remember last year (and if you don't, just click on the October 2005 link in the Archives section. either that or click on the link in this post. doesn't really matter.) I took all the stuff from Castle Of Spirits. This year, using Google, Castle Of Spitits, Wikipedia, and various other sources, I hope to be able to write my own spooky stuff this year. I will most likely be making the posts either Mondays or Fridays (I will decide at work tomarrow.)

Finally the other change I made was the banner at the top, under the countdown. IO also added a button under the counter and a link in the Links section. it is to Save Stargate SG-1, a web site created to coordinate the save SG-1 campaign. Campaigns like this succeeded in saving Daniel Jackson and 7th Heaven hopefully it will work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home