Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I just saw a commercial for Jitterbug, a new cell phone and phone service which offeres a more simplified phone, containing just the features you need (phone book, voice mail, stuff like that) It's accually kind of cool. There are buttons just for 911 service, the screan has big text, and there are big, easy to see buttons. It is great for people like the elderly who have trouble seeing, which is why they are targeting senior citizens.

The question I have is this. I bought my first phone for about $75 (it was top of the line at the time and on sale) I bought my current phone, which is probobly 10 times as advanced as my first one, for $50 (top of the line TracFone at the time, although they have released more advanced ones since.) So can someone tell my why a phone that is less advanced then my first phone costs $150?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home