Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I just saw a commercial for a new line of Fancy Feast Cat Food, made up of cat food inspired by dishes served at resterants, like Wild Salmon Florentine in a delicate sauce with garden greens (not making that up. that is one of the choices.)

This has got to be one of the stupidest products I have seen in a while. I may be channeling Gallagher here, but look at how a cat cleans it's self. You can't tell me that the same toung it uses to lick it's own butt can really tell the difference between reguler, raw salmon and wild samon florentine in a delicate sauce with garden greens.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure that cats are like you and me and get sick of the same thing over and over again. I know I would only be able to eat mice for so long before I start to get hungery for some tuna or a nice robin. But to make these fancy cat foods is just a waste of time and money.

Purina, I'll make you the same offer I made to Coke, Pepsi, and those idiots on Myspace. Give me the money you waste on developing new pet foods that are stupid, and I promis that when I take over the world you will become the official pet food company of the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home