Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

OR at least a little more like it. Yes it'sraining, which is really rare for this late in December in Minnesota, but it looks like freezing rain. There might even be some ice that isn't melting, because it is getting white in a few spots.

I'm suddenly very glad I forgot to give myparents the bags of salt I have in the back of my truck for increased traction. I got the type they need for their water softener, but if I didn't have them back there, it might be fun getting to work today.


Update: Casey just told me that they are closing schools in New Ulm, probobly because the roads are getting too slippery. I also read that there was a big snowstorm in Colorado. I'm wondering if we arn't on the outside edge of the system right now. Looks like I might be getting my wish and having a white Christmas after all. I just hope it isn't too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home