Saturday, April 21, 2007

I am convinced that there is a conspiracy against me . Don't believe me? think it is just a bunch of coincidences? I think not.

First my computer picked up a virus that required me to reset my system. (Damn you Rey Mysterio. if I weren't a fan of yours, I would add you to the list with Bobby Flay.) Then My bro and his fiance came down for a visit, so I had to spend time with them. After that my Back Up disk didn't work and I had Network problems. Finally got those taken care of and then I had to do my taxes. Got those done and now I am sick. I haven't had any energy to do much of anything since Tuesday.

So anyone who says that it is a coincidence, you are wrong. it is a vast no-wing conspiracy against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home