Friday, April 13, 2007

well that was fun.

I just got my computer back up and running after spending the last few days with a virus. Ended up having to reset the computer. The worse part of it is that I couldn't use my old theme, Goldshift, for FireFox :(

Oh well. Arctic Glow is cool. no close tab button, which is annoying, but that is ok. I'm just glad to be back on FireFox. I had to use IE7 for about an hour or 2 and it nearly drove me sane. Some Bus is helping.

Still got some stuff, like my story files, to get back on here, but that can wait for a bit. I also have to do my taxes, so once I have thee Laptop set up the way I like it, I will be doing that. Like I said, the other stuff can wait.

Good news is I was able to find my Hell Cycle wallpaper from Ghost Rider. I love that bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home