Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It is 9:21 as I am writing this.

I should be asleep.

A very worthy alternative is talking to Rae, and while I was planning on being up for at least a bit so I could do just that, sleep is still something that is on my mind right now.

I have to work tonight, and while it is actually better for me to be awake now and sleep later so I am not up as long when I get to work, it is still to early for them to be making this kind of a racket.

First the deli called and asked if I could work tonight. I said now for a couple of reasons. First, they have seemingly been phasing me out, cutting me down to first two, and now one day a week, for no apparent reason. If they want to treat me like that, why should I help them out. Second, they are the idiots who foolishly scheduled only two people at night all week. Why should I cover for the incompetence of the manager when she doesn't see fit to schedule me. And third the moron didn't even have the decency to call and ask me to work. she had to have the idiot that no one likes and has been the main source of trouble in the feud between the night and day crews. that is more a point of annoyance then anything else, but I thought I would put it in anyways.

A few minutes after I hung up on the deli, they started working in the hall. I have had nothing but trouble with the people doing remodeling, and I will post about that in the next day or two, but for now I will just go with the fact that they are pounding away doing who knows what, talking loudly to be heard over the radio and their own hammering, and painting. Even listening in my bedroom I can tell they are using too much paint. The roller sounds like it is soaked, which is probably why they are tearing up the carpet. They are getting paint all over the place.

As I said, I have had nothing but problems with these guys and I am not alone. if you know me you might have heard me complaining about them, if not wait till I post about it later. in the mean time, I hope they quite down soon so I can get back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home