Monday, August 11, 2008

Nintendo really needs to change the company it uses for the Wii Weather Channel. It uses Weathernews.com. I have no problem with the fact that the nearest place that I can get weather updates for is Mankato. That's only an hour or so away, depending on how fast you drive. What I have a problems with is the fact that it says that it is 72 and sunny in Mankato right now (last update an hour ago) Looking out the window, watching it lightly rain, with more then a 7 MPH wind (What Wii Weather says it is) and cloudy says maybe it's a bit off. Since it has been this way since I got up about 2 1/2 hours ago and should be like this in Mankato too tells me that this isn't verry accurate.

They need to switch to Weather.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home