Friday, April 17, 2009

YAY!!!! I'm Not Rich!

Saw this in the Anarchangel and he makes a good point. As I pointed out a couple months ago, the media does a good job brainwashing us, and the government likes to use that to their advantage. If the numbers in Chris' post are accurate (or as accurate as guesstaments can be) and I have no reason to doubt that they are, a suprisingly large amount of the country are considered rich, far greater then you would think. But since the government uses numbers like the "the top 15%", you think "that can't possibly be me", even if it is.

Maybe we need to hold more Tea Partys, and hope that the media covers future events fairly (although I do like Chris' idea. Smoked pork, Beer, and fire arms. MMmmmmmmm.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home