Saturday, May 23, 2009

I think I should warn all of my Non-Exsistant Readers that the next few (several?) posts will have lots of science and/or religion. When I checked MSN's site this morning, I came across a couple of stories, one of which lead to several others. I have a fair amount to say about them and figured I would take a few posts to talk about different parts of the stories. This may involve a fair amount of research (darn) and I might not post them all to day. Stupid real life may have me doing other things, plus I wanted to get some writing done and my youngest nephew is visiting for the weekend, so I should probably spend some time playing with him.

On a completely unrelated note, he saw the drums for Guitar Hero and wanted to play. Other then the first few notes, to show him how to do it, he got 61% on The Joker on Beginner. Not that impressive, but he is four and has never played a rythem game before (well, not a Rockstar Simulator like Guitar Hero at any rate) so that is pretty impressive. Also, he was about ready to fall asleep (it was about 11:30, which is way past his bed time) so that might have affected his performance as well.

Now that the proud uncle moment is out of the way, I just felt I should warn people that there is science ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home